Why Join NACPM?
NACPM is dedicated to increasing women’s access to midwifery care by removing barriers to the care of CPMs. NACPM works directly for you to:
- support state legislative efforts
- support reimbursement of midwives
- involve CPMs in health care reform
- work with national coalitions to expand the impact our work
- secure federal recognition of the CPM
How Your Dues Support the Work of NACPM?
Dues are the primary source of income to support the work of NACPM to advance opportunities for CPMs. Dues are used to:
- communicate with members
- continue the development of NACPM’s web presence
- support twice-yearly NACPM Board meetings, including joint meeting time with the Boards of Directors of MANA, MEAC, NARM and CfM in the spring and fall
- support an NACPM presence at national conferences and meetings
- support consultations with advisors and experts in developing strategic planning to increase opportunities for CPMs
The NACPM Board appreciates your support for NACPM and is committed to efficient and productive use of resources. In order to accommodate every midwife at every level of income, our fee structure gives you several options of membership fees. Our dues structure helps the dollars you have available for organization memberships to go further and supports your membership in other state and national organizations that are important to you, by giving you a discount if you are a member of MANA or your state midwifery organization.
To support the fiscal health of NACPM, we encourage you to join at the full membership price if possible, and to consider sending an additional donation with your dues!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN ONLINE NOW!
CLICK HERE FOR A MEMBERSHIP FORM TO MAIL IN